Sunday, October 5, 2008

My 3 Favorite Presentations


I really enjoyed all the presentations this week and learned all kinds of new information. One of my favorite presentations was done by Chelsey about South Africa. She displayed very interesting and relevant pictures that really added to the presentation. The most interesting thing was the restaurant that was located up in a tree. I also enjoyed the presentation by Douglas about all the different super cars. His pictures were also awesome and there was no shortage of interesting facts. What I enjoyed most about his presentation was the fact that I couldn't stop imagining myself in one of those cars. My third favorite presentation was done by Kelley on the benefits of dark chocolate. Of coarse my favorite part of the presentation was that I found out dark chocolate can be good for you. I also loved the Dove sample she generously handed out to the class. I will be sure to grab some dark chocolate next time I am craving sweets.

2 comments:

The Cleve said...

I chose your presentation as one of my 3 favorite.

joka223 said...

I picked your presentation as one of my 3 favorite.