Thursday, October 9, 2008

Mock Interview Reflection


Prior to the mock interview I did not feel nervous because I have been interviewed by many different people of many different groups and organizations. I felt like I would do a decent job and had nothing to worry about. When I got to the interview I became slightly nervous because there were a few questions that I could have answered much better. I also could have taken extra steps to prepare for the interview. I believe that I did a fine job at answering the questions that I wasn't prepared for. I didn't give any stupid answers but I also didn't give many smart answers. If I could do the mock interview again, I would make sure I practice in front of a friend and also try to figure out some of the questions the interviewer may ask. I would also try and figure out good questions to ask the interviewer. The main thing I learned is that no matter how comfortable you think you are; always spend plenty of time preparing.

No comments: