Sunday, September 7, 2008

Future Plans


Ten years from now, I plan to be working for myself and raising my great future family. Upon graduation, I plan on finding a job in the wonderful world of finance, possibly working for a bank or maybe a corporate office. Hopefully after a few years of saving up, which will be difficult, I will be able to branch out and open my own business. I would then maybe like to offer financial planning services to the public. I also plan on doing some type of crazy adventure right out of college. I would enjoy backpacking, maybe a road trip, maybe a treasure hunt, who knows. I also hope to marry the most lucky woman in the world to help raise my children. We will have a big back yard, big wrap-around porch, and maybe a pool. It would also be nice to give back to my community by some type of volunteer activity. But whereever I am in ten years, it will be in God's hands.

No comments: